Wednesday, November 10, 2010

  1. Completing my first crochet pattern, a gorgeous heart, thanks to lovely instructions and assistance from Pip at Meet Me at Mikes!!! Now I have started on red heart bunting for Christmas......I just love crocheting!!!
  2. Creating some 'love coupons' for our 4th Anniversary.....an economical, but thoughtful, fun and creative gift (ideas from loveactually blog!)
  3. Having a day of rest at home, unfortunately I have tonsilitis, although it is not nice to be unwell, it was nice to have a true 'lazy' day at home in our pj's.....would lve to do it more often!
  4. Eating slices of fresh bread, butter and honey, yum!
  5. My lovely husband making dinner, delicious scrambled eggs and toast, food seems to taste better when someone else makes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment