Thursday, August 26, 2010

Five things that made me smile today.....

  1. Watching how much Annabelle at almost 10 months old just loves 'row row row your boat'......giggling and rocking away.....
  2. Enjoying a chocolate chip and strawberry syrup mini muffin....delicious!
  3. Watching Xavier dress himself for photo day at kinder....a big 5 year old boy now!
  4. Seeing everyone enjoy their homemade chicken tacos.....not too salty this time!!
  5. Admiring my lemon butter I made yesterday, and watching Ben and Xavier enjoying it on their toast this morning (homemade bread of course!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jodi,

    Congratulations! You are the winner of the 'Art with Heart' Giveaway on Beautiful You. Please email me at beautifulyoublog@gmail.com with your mailing address and I will post you your calendar.

    Best Wishes,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete